Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brown needs to go for Inu once he comes back and Halatau is a waste of a bench spot. We don't even use him for more than 5 minutes most weeks. I don't get it.

Hearing rumours Burr is going to debut this week.
    E-Mail: matthewa@bluenwhite.com.au

"A club is not about the four walls surrounding it. It's about the people the four walls surround."

Quote Originally Posted by fictitous View Post
    We are playing a red hot Bronco team mate, all their players are playing for the chance to represent QLD, we turn up like that again it will be a cricket score, this is our big test, we still might limp into the top 8, but we will be only making up the numbers.
    Broncos are up and down though. Played great last week obviously.

If we can't get up for this game - beat them at home with them missing their best prop Hannant and half in Prince - we are kidding ourselves.

hodges return does worry me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Brown needs to go for Inu once he comes back and Halatau is a waste of a bench spot. We don't even use him for more than 5 minutes most weeks. I don't get it.

Hearing rumours Burr is going to debut this week.
    Typical Des would debut Burr but only give him the last 10min.

One of the things I hate about his coaching.. Halatau must be spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billiris View Post
    Typical Des would debut Burr but only give him the last 10min.

One of the things I hate about his coaching.. Halatau must be spewing.
    Des doesn't seem to be using the bench that well this year that's for sure.

graham is the ultimate professional - he always comes on and does his job. This would be the same if he was starting though.

Jackson is a workhorse and genuine 80 min player - while Trex should be an impact player and rotated with Frank/Eastwood.

Finucane/Hala need to be rotated better with more minutes. Kas is so hot and cold.....need to be patient there....

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    Des doesn't seem to be using the bench that well this year that's for sure.

graham is the ultimate professional - he always comes on and does his job. This would be the same if he was starting though.

Jackson is a workhorse and genuine 80 min player - while Trex should be an impact player and rotated with Frank/Eastwood.

Finucane/Hala need to be rotated better with more minutes. Kas is so hot and cold.....need to be patient there....
    Kas needs to start on the bench until he gets his fitness/mjo back. Have Graham start.

Hala is wasted with 10 mins per match. Give him more game time or blood a junior...

T-Rex is not an 80 min player, nor is Jackson IMO...

Inu should replace Brown when he returns with Lafai to retain his spot.

Losing faith in Des...

Quote Originally Posted by bonedog View Post
    Kas needs to start on the bench until he gets his fitness/mjo back. Have Graham start.

Hala is wasted with 10 mins per match. Give him more game time or blood a junior...

T-Rex is not an 80 min player, nor is Jackson IMO...

Inu should replace Brown when he returns with Lafai to retain his spot.

Losing faith in Des...
    I'm not losing faith in our coach, he's had a bad start to the year that's all, played some tough games to start the year minus our two leading props, any team would struggle.

He put to many eggs in one basket by turning Trex into an 8o minute player, all came crashing down last week when he got injured early in the game, sort off threw our balance out a bit, expecting to see a better team tonight, we need a few more work horses in our team imo, get the interchange right and I think we will be fine, Time for a few players to be put on notice too, some are just not lifting enough, Jackson in the starting line up just might do the trick, thought he played well last week when he got his old position back, a future star in the making, he'd be in my team anytime.